Thursday, February 17, 2011

Organized Success

A place for everything and everything in its place. I work much better when I am in a clean and organized environment. My friends think it's odd how much I enjoy cleaning and organizing; personally I think they're jealous. It's calming to rearrange the kitchen cupboards and I am content to organize purses, closets...entire rooms. So...

The other day when I was at our local Hobby Lobby store to pick up another supply of seed beads I found these wonderful canvas containers on sale for 50% off. Bargain! I bought two and they are perfect for keeping pillows and projects-in-progress.

They're light, roomy and fit nicely under my work station and in the backseat of my car. Taking new pillows to the "real" shops that carry my things is easier in these totes, and they look nicer than the bags I used to use.

It's so simple to organize and de-clutter your studio, craftroom or work area, and it doesn't have to break the bank.  Look for containers/boxes/totes that will work for your tools and projects and will fit into the spaces you have.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

LOVE the baskets!! I'm trying to organize my craft room, but need a few more containers. Think I will get some with lids so I can stack them - just have to go shopping :)