Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Take a Peep at These Chicks

On this chilly, windy, the-rain-may-turn-to-snow day, it's been my pleasure to work with some of Melody Lea Lamb's warm & fuzzy art fabric http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/melody_lea_lamb

The Yellow Easter Chicks print was just the right size for creating some little beaded art Easter ornaments.



I work mainly with seed beads which can be a very slow process. At this time I have completed four ornaments. Here you see three ornaments that will be sold as a set in my Etsy shop.

Easter is April 24th ~ my goal is to have several more of these sweet Chicks available in time for the Holiday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! You did a great job.

Audrey said...

Those are just tooooooo cute!
I can't imagine working with seed beads, even with my glasses they are tough to see and find the holes.