Tuesday, March 8, 2011

UPDATE: Current Project

"Orchid" is coming along slowly but surely. I have no target completion date but I am hoping it will be done before Easter.

As you can see in the on the left photo I have completed a blade of grass using crystal seed beads in segments of 3 and 4, sewn into place with a pale green thread.
Part way into the beading process I found that Orchid needed to be firmer and  added more polyester fiberfill.



Below you can get an idea of the very small spaces I work in...I love what I do and what I create!




When Orchid is finished you'll find it in my Etsy shop. If you would like to reserve this pillow for yourself or have any questions, please leave a comment.









When I need to take a break from Orchid, I turn my thoughts to the next project:

This fabric quilt block came from etsy.com/shop/tuesdayrose
 and will one day be a beaded pillow.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

That will look amazing! I just don't have the patience for such fine detailed work.