Monday, September 19, 2011

How Much is That Doggie?

A few months ago my friend, artist Melody Lea Lamb, worked her magic for me and painted a portrait of my little dog, Nikky ~ Very special and meaningful as Nick passed away in 2006. The photo I had sent to Melody is one of my favorites; it captured the very essence of Nick...a happy little dog who was quite content to doze while I worked on the computer, follow me around the house, fetch a toy or just enjoy lay next to me on the sofa during a movie (enjoyed even more if I shared the popcorn).

I wanted to share the happiness of Nikky and decided to create a little of my own magic with what I know....beaded pillows. Here is the first.


This pillow is now available in my Etsy shop. Click on the link to find out more details.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/82107069/white-beaded-maltese-dog-with-blue

No comments: