Saturday, April 21, 2012

News from My Craft Room


Thank you to everyone who said such wonderful things about my post over on Kim’s Snug Harbor Bay blog. Kim's blog  And a huge thank you to Kim for the great opportunity!

I have finished another little pillow pendant and will have it available in my Etsy shop soon. my shop


I’ve also just begun another pillow; this one is from a panel of 6 sewing notions and kittens. It’s a very detailed print; and check out the coordinating button print fabric on the back!







4 comments:

Della said...

The new necklace is adorable! Love that flower.

The pillow is cool with the coordinating button fabric on the back. That looks neat!

How do you store all the pillows? Or did I ask you that at brunch? LOL

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Well feel free to come back and post again some time! I'd love to have you back.

Dawn said...

Awe the pendant is adorable! :) Very sweet looking : ) And I agree with Della that the coordinating back to the pillow is so cute! :)

Kristin said...

I love the items in your shop! A lot of beautiful detail!