Wednesday, August 8, 2012

138 Days, 12 Hours, 35 Minutes

…and the clock is ticking.

Do you create items especially for holidays? I have always found it very hard to prepare ahead of time, perhaps because there are not enough hours in the day … I seem to always miss out on beading anything for Halloween. That’s okay, but I want to have plenty of merrily beaded pillows, coasters, hangers and ornaments done in plenty of time for Christmas.

(Cue “12 Days of Christmas” music) … It’s Christmas in my craft room! I have jolly fabrics, red and green beads, jingle bell charms and colorful ribbons everywhere in there! My main issue is staying focused. One look out the window at all the sunshine and green grass makes beading a little Christmas tree seem less appealing, but with my Etsy shop, two “real” stores and custom orders I don’t have time to waste.

How do you schedule your holiday crafting?



4 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Those are all so pretty and I love the bright colors.

Della said...

They are all so pretty! I'm just going to concentrate on making my shell jewelry, and not even think about making holiday stuff right now. I have 4 craft shows coming up, and one really big event. I think I have my hands full enough this year. I'll be happy to just get my decorations up lol!

Eyelah said...

They all look perfect for the holiday season. I'm sure lots of people will love the pillows for decorations!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the beautiful cardinals! And I just put the lighthouse in my favs in Etsy! I love it, too! I make all of my gifts for Christmas...so I need to get busy, too!